New Boiler Fitting In Newcastle and The North East
Wether your boiler has broken down and become uneconomical to repair or it’s become old and inefficient, we fit all the top boiler brands, there’s options to suit any budget.
The Boiler Co North East, based in Newcastle upon Tyne, installs boilers from Hexham to Tyneside, from Alnwick to Durham and everywhere in between.
Making Your New Boiler Installation Simple
Allow us to take all the stress out of getting a new boiler with 5 simple steps:
- Give us a call or send an email, we have urgent appointments available if needed.
- Our engineer will come to your North East home to provide you with a bespoke survey as we know, no two situations are ever exactly the same.
- With all the information we can provide you with a fixed, no obligation, new boiler quote that you can be certain will not change and is not based on any assumptions.
- Boiler fitting day- you’ll know when our engineer will arrive and how long the job is likely to take, once completed you’ll get a full run down of your new boiler and how to control it so you can enjoy it right away.
- It doesn’t stop there, aftercare is just as important as fitting. If you have any issues, we will be on hand to help and guarantee our work for 12 months after installation to give you peace of mind.
Fitting The Best Boiler Brands All Over The North East At Competitive Prices
Which Boiler Is Right For Me?
There’s no one size fits all, the boiler you need will depend on the size of your home, the number of bathrooms and how many radiators you have. Here’s the pros and cons of the most common types of boiler:
System Boiler Installation
- Good for multiple bathrooms
- If you have a number of bathrooms in your home which are likely to be used at the same time you’ll need a large supply of hot water, the hot water storage cylinder you get with a system boiler provides you with plenty.
- Responsive hot water
- With stored hot water, as soon as you open a tap you’re getting hot water at the right temperature leaving your tank, on its way to your tap, instantly.
- Compatible with solar
- Solar thermal panels can be used with most modern hot water tanks to save on your energy bills.
- Takes up more space
- Due to the requirement for a hot water tank as well as your gas boiler, this option takes up considerably more space.
- More expensive
- As there are more components to a system configuration, the cost will be higher unless you have an existing hot water storage tank that doesn’t require replacement.
- Water has to be heated in advance
- Hot water is heated by the boiler prior to you using it, if the all the hot water is used it can take time to heat the hot water tank again.
- Often more hot water will be heated than what is required which can be inefficient, although modern hot water tanks are very well insulated.
Combi Boiler Installation
- On demand hot water
- Heat only the water you use, making combi boilers potentially the more efficient option.
- Considerably smaller than a system boiler installation, combi boilers are designed to be able to fit into a kitchen cupboard.
- Fast installation
- Typically a combi boiler can be fitted within a day, a far more simple installation saving both time and money.
- Mains pressure hot water
- As your hot water taps will be directly connected to the mains you’ll get mains pressure hot water.
- Large hot water demand
- Unable to deal with multiple hot water outlets at the same time, flow rate will likely drop and water become luke warm.
- Lag getting hot water at taps
- Due to combis having to heat water instantly there is often a lag between opening a tap and water getting hot, this is worsened the further the tap is from your boiler.
Book Your Free No-Obligation Quote
What Warranty Will My Boiler Installation Come With?
All the best boiler brands offer excellent warranty packages with their products.
Longer warranty boilers tend to be more reliable but also cost more up front. This is something only you can decide and will depend on your budget and wether or not you want the peace of mind.
10 year warranty packages are common now and, provided you meet the requirements for the warranty, you’ll be covered for any repairs and wont have to pay a penny.
Boiler warranty requirements may include:
- Boiler installation must have been carried out and registered by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- A flush of the existing system and radiators prior to the new boiler being fitted.
- New boiler installation to be registered within 30 days.
- Full boiler service annually to standards laid out in the manufacturers instructions.